CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Let me catch you up!

I had my progesterone checked on cycle day 21 and it was at 6.96. Which does mean I did ovulate but from my research online I think it is low. Dr. N didn't say anything about it being low though.

So anyways I ended up starting my next cycle. That made my last cycle only 23 days. And my luteal phase (time from ovulation until next cycle) only 8 days. "Normal" would be 14 days but anything under 12 is cause for concern. I called Dr. N to let him know that my luteal phase was only 8 days and he said for me to do the ovulation tests again this month and if I have another short luteal phase then next month we will start Clomid. Big scary Clomid. And to that I say bring out the big guns, give me a litter. I DARE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU, you are always so positive and a litter you can handle I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be afraid of clomid. Even when I was on very high doses of it I only ever produced one viable egg. Hopefully you will respond well to it and it will bring you a blessing or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triplets!!!
    Praying for all the blessings you can handle. Love you bethel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO happy that you're making progress!! And if anyone can handle a litter it's definitely you!!

    ReplyDelete