Well here we are...starting fertility treatments. I had my ovarian ultrasound with Dr. N today and everything looked good and normal. He didn't see any cysts or cause for concern that would prolong the start of Clomid. I take the Clomid for the next 5 days and then go back on CD 13 for another ultrasound to check on the follicles and make sure there aren't too many.
Dr. N wants me to wean off of the Prednisone that Dr. H put me on to suppress my immune system. He just said that we haven't done tests to actually see if I have the problem of my immune system fighting off the pregnancy. I'm scared to quit taking it and mess things up! I don't know what to do! I don't want to risk losing another baby with something that could be solved with a simple daily pill. ;{ Please pray for a clear decision and peace for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Beth! Well, I'm glad to hear that you are making some sort of progress but I can't imagine that decision making stress you must be feeling with all of this! I will be praying for sure! Keep me posted!
ReplyDelete