CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

:)

A simple smiley face. I didn't ever know how much I would want to see that.

I recently went to see Dr. N to make sure that I am ovulating. I had a very nice chat with him and he answered alot of questions that I had. He recommended that I try the clearblue easy digital ovulation predictors this month. Also, I will go back on cycle day 21 to do some blood work that will check my progesterone level to make sure I ovulated this month.

The clearblue tests are kind of pricey at $50 but when you have a kid that is really chump change! This morning I finally got my positive ovulation and the clearblue gave me a :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome news Beth! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for smileys!

    i saw this online. i don't know whether it's for real, but you might try it out!
    http://www.freeopks.com/

    ReplyDelete