I called this morning to get my results back from my Saturday blood tests and it isn't good. My numbers are rapidly falling they are already down to 100 something so most likely it is a miscarriage.
When I get back to zero we will start doing tests to find out the reason something keeps going wrong.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe that I just popped on here from Makin Projiks and am reading a similar post to Sarah's. I don't know you, but I can only say that I wish you well. Stay strong. :-)
ReplyDeleteBeth Beth Beth. I am soooo sorry. I have been praying for you and for your future babies. I don't even have words to say right now and I'm sure no words could make you feel too much better anyway. Just know I am praying and I hope that helps comfort you in some way. I love you!
ReplyDelete