CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Fun Starts Here

This week I have been feeling super tired which is annoying but easy to deal with. Then this morning I woke up feeling sick to my stomach and dizzy. I had some orange juice while getting ready and I think it helped a little but I was still not feeling well. I bring a breakfast bar to work with me everyday because that is normally all I have time to grab on my way out the door. Then I had a client come in who reeked of heavy stale cigarette smoke and I almost couldn't deal with it, luckily he left quickly. I'm starting to feel a little better since I had my breakfast bar and I'm sipping on some water now and it seems to help a little too.

I had some spotting this morning when I got up but I don't think it is anything to worry about since it wasn't red and it is gone now. Also since I wasn't cramping at all. I can't wait for the appointment to finally be assured that everything will be alright when we see the baby's heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment