I had my appointment in the city to check on baby's spine. Everything looks great. There was no sign of Spina Bifida, Down Syndrome, Cleft Lip, or any other problems. I do have to go back at 30 weeks to check the growth of baby on the ultrasound again and just make sure that baby is doing good and still growing and on track. If they seen any problems with growth then we will make the decision if baby is better hanging out for a while or if baby needs to come early.
The neat thing about this appointment was we got to take home a DVD of our ultrasound. I love watching it over and over. At one point in the ultrasound she put her foot in her mouth. It was so cute! We also got to see her opening and closing her mouth.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment