
Our little gummy bear!
(Sorry the picture is so blurry I took it with my phone)
(Sorry the picture is so blurry I took it with my phone)
We had our first ultrasound on Monday and it went great! The heartbeat was 119 and baby measured 6.2 weeks. It was very reassuring to see the heartbeat. Dr. H took my blood to check my thyroid levels and increased my dose. My next appointment is March 7th at 8:55! I can't wait to see how much the baby has grown!
Hooray!!!
ReplyDeletehe or she is cute already! Can't wait to meet my niece or nephew.
ReplyDeleteLove you and congrats again!
Lacy
Beth! Oh my goodness! I'm literally tearing up reading this! Wow! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you! I can't wait to see all your updates! You will truly truly truly be the best mommy in the whole wide world!!!! Love you so much! Congrats again! :)
ReplyDelete