Well we were down to our last cycle before "aggressive treatment" and let me tell you how happy I am not to be moving on to "aggressive treatment."
I took 2 tests on Friday and one was digital and "Pregnant" popped up so quick that I could not even process it! In total I took 5 tests and all were positive but it is still hard for it to sink in.
I had my hcg and progesterone checked on Monday and then again on Wednesday. My Progesterone is at a good 23.68 and my hcg was 231 on Monday and then 577 on Wednesday! So it is even a bit more than doubling. My first ultrasound is February 21 at 8:45 a.m. I can't wait!
Please send all your "this is it good luck vibes", they would be greatly appreciated!
Friday, February 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am bursting with JOY for you and Clay. I love you so much, congrats again!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAYY! I've been praying for you to get your BFP. Lots of sticky sticky baby dust!!!
ReplyDelete