I don't think I have updated that Dr. H my reproductive endocrinologist has released me to my regular OB. He released me at 10 weeks and it really felt like he was breaking up with me. Kind of sad!
So I have had my first appt with my OB and everything looked good and my next appt is set for April 27th at 11:15. I really don't think much will go on at the appt probably just listen to the baby's heartbeat and take measurements. I have become really spoiled getting an ultrasound every appointment and now it is kind of a let down not to get one! My gender ultrasound should be around May 23rd but we haven't scheduled it yet. I will probably get that scheduled at my next appointment.
I am in my 2nd trimester now and for some reason have been sick lately. I have gotten sick during the night while sleeping and then again one day at work. Not fun! I called the dr's office to make sure they didn't think it was my blood sugar because I would feel really shaky during it and they told me to eat lots of protein. Protein for all three meals and snacks in between. I have been doing that lately and feel a little bit better.
I had a dream last night that I was getting a 4d ultrasound and we were watching baby's face and it was sticking it's tongue out and it was the cutest thing! It seemed soooooo real. I didn't want the dream to end. In my dream I asked the Dr if we could determine the sex and he said sure so he adjusted to that part and it was clearly a BOY! I guess we will see in not long if my dream is true or not. I will be ecstatic with either gender but for some reason my gut says boy. Now I'm more anxious to find out!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment